Architect: Roderich Fick
Fürstenriederstraße 134–152, Inderstorferstraße 1, Munich
The elongated, four-story row building at Fürstenriederstrasse 134–152, whose only decoration is the raised, sculpted keystones above the door arches by the sculptor Fritz Schmoll gen. Eisenwerth, was built in 1929 according to plans by the architect Roderich Fick.
From 1929 to 1930, a row house settlement of social housing was built between Ammersee‑, Fürstenrieder‑, Inderstorfer‑, Käpfl- and Joergstraße, which was called Neufriedenheim or Siedlung Friedenheim.
With about 400 housing units, the settlement is the smallest of the five large housing estates of the Gemeinnützige Wohnungsfürsorge A.G. (GEWOFAG) that were built in Munich during this period.
It comprised single-family and multi-family houses in a village-like arrangement with plot gardens and local amenities such as restaurants, kindergartens and schools.
The row building with hipped roof by Roderich Fick shields the settlement from Fürstenriederstrasse. At the south end, there is a single-story store building projecting towards the street.
Towards the north, the building ends in a two-story side wing on Inderstorferstraße.
Further south, at Fürstenriederstrasse 150 to 156, there is another row building by the same architect, also built in 1929.
This building is largely identical in design. On the façade facing Fürstenriederstrasse are two monumental figures by Fritz Schmoll gen. Eisenwerth.
The southern front is decorated with a sundial by André Kosics.
The row ends in the south with a one-story protruding store porch and towards the west in a narrow three-story wing building with a gateway.